Sales Office Coordinator
Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting time for our company! We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader.
After a first period of rental, TCR supplies worldwide a large choice of well-maintained and refurbished second hand GSE. This is a cost effective, safe and reliable solution, with short delivery lead-times. As Coordinator for our remarketing office, you support our international sales managers who sell our second hand ground support equipment by ensuring the smooth running of all internal and customer requests on a day-to-day basis.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
- Support our Sales Managers in their day-to-day activities by organizing meetings, booking transport and accommodation, managing databases
- In close collaboration with our marketing and communication department, you organize company events and conferences for the remarketing team and you are responsible for the update of the remarketing website
- You ensure a smooth running of day-to-day administrative tasks including filling of documents (Capex, Sales Agreement, …), invoicing, log of post-sales activities data (order, invoicing, shipping dates, …)
- You are the main point of contact for customers, suppliers and entities with queries about orders, disposal, refurbishment or deliveries
- You are responsible for RFQ and organization of worldwide transportation
- You prepare professional offers, presentations and reports
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- To be considered for this role you have a hands on yet professional approach on coordinating the sales support and ensuring that things get done.
- You are a teamplayer with the capacity to work independently when needed.
- You work accurately with great attention to detail so that orders and related administration are processed quickly and efficiently.
- You have excellent communication skills and work well with other departments
- Experience and knowledge in transportation and export procedure and/or accounting principles knowledge is a definite plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English. Any other major language is a plus.
Aplica para este trabajo